Every moment is an opportunity and a challenge for a new beginning to make a difference. Most Entrepreneurs neglects the unseen energies and create a thick skin around them. With the knowledge and practice of these unseen energies, Entrepreneurs can align their dreams and action for a real success.
If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, I believe that you need a combination of the following seven ingredients:
- Self-Image / Pure Potentiality: Recognize yourself. Self power draws things we want to us. It magnetizes people, situations, and things to support our dream.
- The Exchange of Energy: Circulation keeps one’s intelligence alive and vital else it will begin to clog and stagnate. When the act of giving is unconditional, then energy behind giving increases the chance of receiving many times over.
- Action and Effects: Choice is yours to transform action to more desirable experience, look for the seed of opportunity within every adversity and tie this opportunity to purpose in life. It helps to transform the action into a new expression.
- Efforts: Learn to accept people, situation and events as they are. Learn to take the responsibility for situation and problems as they manifest the opportunities instead playing blame game. Remember: “Entrepreneurs don’t need resources to be resourceful”.
- Energy and Information: Attention energizes and intention transforms. Energy and information exist everywhere. It depends on the entrepreneur, how to realize that. Intention is the real power behind attention because it is desire without attachment to the outcome. Learn to remain established and carry the awareness.
- Detachment: Attachment to a specific outcome freezes our desire into a rigid framework, and this interferes with the whole process of Entrepreneurship. When our intentions get locked into a rigid mindset, we actually lose the fluidity, flexibility and creativity. We have the intention of going in a certain direction, but between Point A and Point B, there are infinite possibilities. Learn to gain the expertise in your field and give up your attachment to the outcome.
- Passion / Expression: Each of us has a unique talent, we are passionate about and it is so unique that no one else has that talent. Go beyond the internal dialogue of the self, into the domain of Entrepreneurs.
Striking a balance may take a while, but working toward this list as a goal for starting your company will make the difference.