Aadhaar Card is an important document, there are many things that can not be done without Aadhaar card. In such a situation, the problem increases if the Aadhaar card is lost. The hassle increases when you do not even have a registered number. Now you do not have to worry because today we will inform you about how you can get the Aadhaar card again even if the register number is not available.
For the information of the people, please note that you have to pay Rs 50 to get the news the Aadhar Card. During the process you will get OTP, so if you have a registered number then it is a good thing, but if the register number is not present then there is no question of worry.
This is How to get the Aadhaar card reprint:
1) The first thing is that you have to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
2) The option of the Get Aadhaar Reprint will appear on the homepage of the website with the Get Aadhar section.
2) The option of the Order Aadhaar Reprint (Pilot Basis) will appear on the homepage of the website with the Get Aadhar section.
3) After that you have to click on Aadhaar number, Security Code and Request OTP. Note that here you will find two options – If you do not have a registered mobile number, then after ticking on Do Not Have Registered Mobile Number, click on Send OTP.
4) After clicking on Send OTP to the mobile number, put it in the OTP box on the right side of the screen.
5) After entering the OTP, there will be a preview of Aadhaar Card. Information like name, date of birth and address etc. will be shown in the preview. The point to note is that if you have not logged in with the registered mobile number, you will not be able to preview the base card after putting OTP.
6) Then you have to click on Make Payment. Rs 50 will be charged, if you wish, you can make a debit or credit card, internet banking or UPI through any of these channels.
7) After the payment, the Aadhaar Card will be reached at the address given in the Aadhaar card.