A fan of the cult series ‘Friends’ noticed that Rachel, played by Jennifer Aniston, has a really annoying habit. The curious discovery quickly went viral.
We warn you that once you watch it, the series will never be the same for you. TikTok user @ cts.trphe revealed that Aniston always clears her throat before starting a dialogue.
“This is going to ruin your life, especially if you are a big fan of the Friends series,” commented the netizen.
- A new treatment for people who live with disease porphyria
- Only very old and sick die of COVID if vaccinated, study finds
- A newly-found mutation may make virus even more contagious and weaken Covid-19 vaccines further – scientists
- Veteran warns of a potential cryptocurrency crash that could hit global stock markets
- US CDC Alert: Fresh whole onions linked to Salmonella outbreak
He added that this phenomenon is supposedly due to a kind of vocal tic suffered by the Hollywood actress. “He does it at the beginning of each of the sentences, in any show,” he stressed.
The young man also shared some of the examples of the Friends star’s bad habit: And here we present another compilation published by a YouTube user in 2019:
Back then, the netizen recounted that Aniston cleared her throat more than 200 times throughout the series, which aired between 1994 and 2004.