A fan of the cult series ‘Friends’ noticed that Rachel, played by Jennifer Aniston, has a really annoying habit. The curious discovery quickly went viral.
We warn you that once you watch it, the series will never be the same for you. TikTok user @ cts.trphe revealed that Aniston always clears her throat before starting a dialogue.
“This is going to ruin your life, especially if you are a big fan of the Friends series,” commented the netizen.
- Study reports new post-COVID-19 symptoms
- A natural home remedy that reduces blood glucose after meal and insulin levels – say studies
- Tapeworm remedy shows “strongest effect”: Scientists find new active ingredients against coronavirus
- The dangers of virtual dating on men’s health, according to psychologist
- Woman in the US becomes temporary billionaire – found almost $1 billion in her bank account
He added that this phenomenon is supposedly due to a kind of vocal tic suffered by the Hollywood actress. “He does it at the beginning of each of the sentences, in any show,” he stressed.
The young man also shared some of the examples of the Friends star’s bad habit: And here we present another compilation published by a YouTube user in 2019:
Back then, the netizen recounted that Aniston cleared her throat more than 200 times throughout the series, which aired between 1994 and 2004.