The model ensures that it’s all thanks to make-up.
Gigi Hadid again clarified and denied the rumors about having undergone plastic surgery.
The 25-year-old model admits that her look has changed since she started to be in the spotlight due to her journey in the fashion world, not because of aesthetic interventions, but because of makeup.
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
- The 6 secrets to good dental and oral health – except brushing, flossing and avoiding sugary snacks
- A man hospitalized after eating five live frogs ‘to get stronger’
“When I look back at my first shows, when I didn’t have makeup artists, obviously I was the one who put on makeup. Now people remember these photos and say my nose looks different,” she said in a Beauty Secrets video filmed for Vogue.
“Or else they say something about my face. Like, ‘Gigi is different.’ The truth is, it’s the power of makeup,” she explained. “I never did anything to my face,” she added.
As People magazine recalls, the model had already talked about this subject during a Maybelline New York make-up tutorial on Instagram, in May last year.
“People think I fill in my face and that’s why my face is round,” she said at the time. “I have had cheeks since I was born”, she stressed, saying that “she never injected anything in the face”.