Jennifer Aniston sees the bright side of “Friends” being postponed again

Jennifer Aniston sees the bright side of

A few weeks ago David Schwimmer revealed that they were still unsure of what would happen to the “Friends” recordings, but that the project was still on.

Now, in an interview with the entertainment portal Deadline, Jennifer Aniston said that although this is not what they planned, she remains optimistic because they have given them more time to be more creative with the show.

“It’s going to be great. You know what? This will also give us more time to make it even more exciting and fun than it would have been. So the project has been postponed, I choose to see it as the half glass full,” shared the 51-year-old actress.

In addition, Aniston warned that no one has retracted the project and even warned the public that no one will be able to get rid of the most popular “friends” of the 90s.

“Look, we’re not going anywhere. They will never get rid of ‘Friends’, sorry. You’re stuck with us for life guys,” joked the star of “The Morning Show.”

Despite the bad news, Aniston has no urgency to return to the recording sets, especially when the pandemic condition is still not 100 per cent controlled.

“Unfortunately, it is very sad that we had to move it again. But we thought, ‘How do we do this with live audiences?’ This is not a safe time, period. That is the bottom line. It is not a safe time to do it,” she explained.

On the other hand, Aniston no longer wants to know more about this year that has been so disastrous for the world, such is the case that the actress wants to avoid at all costs that her official documents have “2020” inscribed.

I am supposed to renew my driver’s license and I don’t want it to say ‘2020’. I just want to take out ‘2020′ and leave it behind,” she confessed.

Although there are things uncertain during this time, last week David Schwimmer himself assured that this project will be carried out. On Wednesday, July 29, the actor was interviewed by Hoda Kobt on the Today Show, and he said that although there are some details to clarify, the meeting has not been cancelled.

There will definitely be a ‘Friends’ reunion. We have a lot of the creative aspects of the show that worked. It has no script, but there will be some funny and surprising parts,” said the actor who gave life to Ross Geller for a decade.

In the same interview, the actor emphasized the issue of the health of everyone involved in the production of the series.

The real question is: when? We’re still trying to figure it out because we want to do it when it’s safe for everyone to do it,” the 53-year-old New Yorker stressed.

It was in February of this year that HBO Max confirmed that the stars and creators of the series would be reuniting in The Special.

Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, as well as creators David Crane and Marta Kauffman, would have asked for this show twice the salary they received for each episode. The US media estimate that the amount will be around USD 2.5 or 3 million.

The special will be filmed in studio 24 at Warner Bros headquarters in Burbank, California, the same place where the original series was filmed, which was a breakthrough for the project.

SHARE
Previous articleTikTok is just the beginning: why the internet is reeling for a music video app
Next articleThe professor who predicted Trump’s victory made a new prediction
Jiya Saini
Jiya Saini is a Journalist and Writer at Revyuh.com. She has been working with us since January 2018. After studying at Jamia Millia University, she is fascinated by smart lifestyle and smart living. She covers technology, games, sports and smart living, as well as good experience in press relations. She is also a freelance trainer for macOS and iOS, and In the past, she has worked with various online news magazines in India and Singapore. Email: jiya (at) revyuh (dot) com