In her memoirs, Samantha Grant intends to tell “good, bad and ugly” about the star relative.
Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha Grant has written a compromising book about the Duchess of Sussex titled The Diary of Princess Pushy and it will be released on Sunday, January 17.
Meghan Markle is unlikely to publicly express her outrage over the book, in which Grant promised to share with readers, “good, bad and urgly” details about her sister.
“I don’t know if she (Meghan) will be comfortable with it. Some things she will and some things she won’t. It’s fair and balanced. Naturally, some things she will like and some things she won’t. Truth is stranger than fiction, and I have predicated myself on the truth,” Samantha said.
A 56-year-old woman who is confined to a wheelchair and diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2008 claims her memoir is not intended to ruin Markle’s reputation.
- Study links altered ratio of baby boys to baby girls to pollutants
- Physicists create and observe a new state of matter, ‘Quantum Spin Liquid’
- Astronomers find a featherweight sub-Earth exoplanet as dense as pure iron
- Autism prevalence in the U.S. not only rising but also spreading to other states – CDC report shows
- Young with diabetes have nearly twice the risk of developing eye disorders – says study
According to media reports, Harry “totally supporting Meghan and doesn’t believe a word that comes out of Samantha’s mouth.”