In her memoirs, Samantha Grant intends to tell “good, bad and ugly” about the star relative.
Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha Grant has written a compromising book about the Duchess of Sussex titled The Diary of Princess Pushy and it will be released on Sunday, January 17.
Meghan Markle is unlikely to publicly express her outrage over the book, in which Grant promised to share with readers, “good, bad and urgly” details about her sister.
“I don’t know if she (Meghan) will be comfortable with it. Some things she will and some things she won’t. It’s fair and balanced. Naturally, some things she will like and some things she won’t. Truth is stranger than fiction, and I have predicated myself on the truth,” Samantha said.
A 56-year-old woman who is confined to a wheelchair and diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2008 claims her memoir is not intended to ruin Markle’s reputation.
- Science solves another enigma of human evolution
- What diet is best for you? Your genes and gut may have the answer
- Coronavirus versus SARS: Why SARS-CoV-2 is more infectious?
- Stem cells help 13 spinal cord injury patients recover
- The moth man? An Australian family bumps into a creepy creature
According to media reports, Harry “totally supporting Meghan and doesn’t believe a word that comes out of Samantha’s mouth.”