In her memoirs, Samantha Grant intends to tell “good, bad and ugly” about the star relative.
Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha Grant has written a compromising book about the Duchess of Sussex titled The Diary of Princess Pushy and it will be released on Sunday, January 17.
Meghan Markle is unlikely to publicly express her outrage over the book, in which Grant promised to share with readers, “good, bad and urgly” details about her sister.
“I don’t know if she (Meghan) will be comfortable with it. Some things she will and some things she won’t. It’s fair and balanced. Naturally, some things she will like and some things she won’t. Truth is stranger than fiction, and I have predicated myself on the truth,” Samantha said.
A 56-year-old woman who is confined to a wheelchair and diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2008 claims her memoir is not intended to ruin Markle’s reputation.
- Doctors reveal how to get rid of bunion pain naturally without surgery
- Prince Harry’s nutritionist reveals how you can get fit in two weeks
- Four signs Lumps and Bumps on your body could be cancerous – warn experts
- Expert reveals best and worst foods if you have Type 2 diabetes
- Why should you switch to insects?
According to media reports, Harry “totally supporting Meghan and doesn’t believe a word that comes out of Samantha’s mouth.”