Canadian rapper became the first whose compositions on the music streaming app were listened to over 50 billion times.
Canadian rapper Drake has set a record on online music streaming platform Spotify. He became the first artist to reach 50 billion hits, according to the Chart Data project.
At the moment, the 34-year-old performer is the first and only artist in the world to achieve such an amazing result.
Note that Spotify has posted only 12 of his songs, which account for 35.7 billion plays. Another 14.3 billion are tracks, in which the rapper participated in the recording together with other musicians.
Drake’s most popular song is God’s Plan. It has been listened to 1.67 billion times on Spotify.
- Some drugs having anti-inflammatory may prevent the worst effects of COVID-19 infection – says study
- COVID-19: Could a headache be the only symptom?
- Can Vaccines Fight Long-term COVID-19 Symptoms?
- “An incredible story of second chances”: Larry Miller confesses to murdering teen at age 16
- Elizabeth II gave up drinking
Recall, in 2020, Drake became the artist with the most hits, got in the Billboard Hot 100.