Hafthor Björnsson, known worldwide for his role as ‘The Mountain’ on the HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’, made his professional boxing debut.
The Icelandic actor and professional strength athlete stepped into the ring to face professional boxer Steven Ward. The fight, which lasted three rounds, ended in a draw.
The Icelander prepares for a fight against fellow professional strength athlete Eddie Hall. The duel, scheduled for next September, has been announced as the “heaviest fight of all time.”
- Veteran warns of a potential cryptocurrency crash that could hit global stock markets
- US CDC Alert: Fresh whole onions linked to Salmonella outbreak
- A new infectious disease is spreading in New York – experts warn
- People with this blood group are more exposed to COVID-19 – says research
- At-home dermal filler pens can have serious adverse events – warns FDA
Björnsson and Hall have a long-standing rivalry, started in the World’s Strongest Man contests, in which both have participated on different occasions. Their encounter promises to ultimately determine who of the two is the stronger.