Hafthor Björnsson, known worldwide for his role as ‘The Mountain’ on the HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’, made his professional boxing debut.
The Icelandic actor and professional strength athlete stepped into the ring to face professional boxer Steven Ward. The fight, which lasted three rounds, ended in a draw.
The Icelander prepares for a fight against fellow professional strength athlete Eddie Hall. The duel, scheduled for next September, has been announced as the “heaviest fight of all time.”
- Study reports new post-COVID-19 symptoms
- A natural home remedy that reduces blood glucose after meal and insulin levels – say studies
- Tapeworm remedy shows “strongest effect”: Scientists find new active ingredients against coronavirus
- The dangers of virtual dating on men’s health, according to psychologist
- Woman in the US becomes temporary billionaire – found almost $1 billion in her bank account
Björnsson and Hall have a long-standing rivalry, started in the World’s Strongest Man contests, in which both have participated on different occasions. Their encounter promises to ultimately determine who of the two is the stronger.