If you add them to your diet, the self-cleaning process of your body will start.
Plant foods have beneficial health properties. Among other things, they have been linked to a longer life expectancy, say US scientists.
These foods include cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower and broccoli. If eaten frequently, the body’s natural detoxification system is activated. Vegetables reduce the possibility of malignant tumors.
Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, chard, kohlrabi, turnip, radish and wasabi, among others, belong to this family of vegetables, according to the study by the Cleveland Clinic in the USA.
- Get to Know One Fruit for All – Dementia, Bad Cholesterol and Brain – Study Reveals
- Five Foods that Could Help Us Suppress Cravings by up to 60%
- Diabetes Patients No Longer Need Insulin After Receiving This Therapy
- Turns out, NAFLD in Lean People is NOT a Benign Disease – New Research Warns
- Scientists Reveal Diet Secrets of People Who Built Stonehenge
It is best to consume five servings of these products a day. In addition, it is advisable to chew well and eat them crushed, chopped, squeezed or mixed.
According to experts, the Mediterranean diet is not only capable of reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, but it can also prolong life. Following it for 12 months is associated with positive changes in the gut microbiome and prevents the loss of bacterial diversity.