Many people who suffer from headaches look for quick solutions in painkillers without consulting a doctor, nor taking into account that there are other more natural and less aggressive ways to avoid damaging the body and to get rid of annoying pains.
These homemade drinks in some cases are called natural analgesics or natural painkillers since their properties have healing effects for the body in certain situations:
- Mint tea: In addition to its pleasant aroma, this plant is able to relax muscles, relieve nerves and reduce headaches.
- Chamomile infusion: This natural drink has medicinal properties, one of which is to relieve headaches naturally. It can be consumed just like a cup of tea and even with a little milk or a little honey.
- Ginger infusion: There is no secret that this food has many properties able to relax blood vessels and improve blood flow to the brain and is considered a superfood. For that reason it is used not only in infusions, but also in meals.
- Lemon water: It is not only used to lose weight as many already know. This drink is also capable of relieving not only hangover headaches, but almost all kinds of headaches. Boil the water, squeeze half a lemon and you will get a detoxifying drink that will also relieve pains caused by gastrointestinal problems.
- Immunocompromised? Doctors reveal what does it actually mean and what you can do about it
- A new treatment for people who live with disease porphyria
- Only very old and sick die of COVID if vaccinated, study finds
- A newly-found mutation may make virus even more contagious and weaken Covid-19 vaccines further – scientists
- Veteran warns of a potential cryptocurrency crash that could hit global stock markets
According to health experts, these simple drinks can not only cure headaches naturally but also improve your health without exposing yourself to the side effects of analgesics.