Many know the innumerable properties and nutrients that this food has, but what few take into account is that not everyone should consume it because it has its contraindications.
Ginger is a powerful antioxidant and has many anti-inflammatory properties, as well as accelerating metabolic processes and strengthening the immune system.
Despite all its virtues, this food should not be consumed by people who have problems with the gallbladder and certain problems with the thickness of the blood, according to the nutritionist.
“Ginger can increase the effect of anticoagulant medications as it has an anticoagulant effect in itself. In addition, ginger can have a negative effect on gallbladder diseases, as it increases bile flow. If you have any acute inflammatory changes in the stomach mucosa, it is also best not to abuse this product,” the specialist warned in an interview.
She added that those who do not have these contraindications can consume this food in different ways and without taking away its properties.
- Trump moved to Pakistan? What do you think This is the ex-president of the US or His Brother?
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
“You can use ginger in any form, it’s a pretty versatile product. In a dry form, for example, it is the one that retains its properties the longest. You can use fresh ginger root, grind it, mix it with honey, add it to the tea, make several drinks with it,” she recommended.
She added that other ways to preserve the nutrients of ginger is as they do in some eastern countries where they use it in a marinated way in meals, or also grated and mixed with a little glucose to replace sweets in case the person does not have overweight problems.
The doctor concluded that although no cases of ginger overdose have been observed, it is not advisable to consume more than 80 or a maximum of 100 grams of this food.