A nutritionist has explained that the key to weight loss without diets and in the long run is to stop seeing food as an enemy.
In this way, nutritionists and medical specialists have come together to identify the healthiest habits that help people without them being tortured with unsustainable diets.
- FDA approves a new vaccine against covid, amid new restrictions in the world
- COVID tests drop, but the US may be exposed
- UK pays one final tribute to its hero, “Captain Tom”
- The world’s largest investment fund warns of a new bubble
- Children who stick to bedtime will be more successful adults
- Avoid caffeine after noon to sleep better at night.
- Eat more at mealtime to feel full and resist the temptation to snack between hours.
- Avoid rating foods between good and bad because all foods are energy, the difference is that some are more nutritious than others.
- Change milk or white chocolate for 70% dark chocolate when the body feels like consuming something sweet.
- Try a new vegetable every week and try to choose one that you have never eaten before to make it a healthy and healthy experience.
- Take a walk twice a week, to make it fun you can invite a friend to join you.
- Don’t forbid food, let yourself eat whatever you want when you really want without excess.
- Limit alcohol to the weekends.
- Throughout the day add simple short-term physical activity such as brushing your teeth with squats or push-ups against the wall during an ad break while watching your favorite show.
- Start the day with a 10-minute walk.
- Replace fruit juice or sugary drinks with water, tea or coffee.
- Forget the ‘all or nothing’ mentality and accept that you can’t always make perfect decisions all the time and realize that this is how you progress.
- Make a list of products before going to the supermarket to avoid making spontaneous purchases.
- Find alternative outlets to channel your emotions (besides eating) you can try other activities such as talking with friends, putting together a puzzle, or even doing crossword puzzles.
- It is advisable to stand up every hour and for a minute to do some kind of simple activity such as stretching, squats or jumping.
Speaking about these 15 steps that are part of a campaign supported by the UK National Health Service, nutritionist Tamara Willner explained to tabloid The Sun that there is a big difference between making healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes and fashionable diets that are torture for many to follow.
“Weight loss involves much more than we eat. Small habits add up to influence our weight over a long period of time. Fall in love with food again, don’t tell everything you eat, enjoy hot home-cooked meals and enjoy a glass of wine or two, even chocolate is allowed,” explained the nutritionist.