A study, published in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, warns about the most common symptoms of vitamin D toxicity (VDT).
Vitamin D plays a vital role in keeping your body’s cells healthy and functioning the way they should. Most people don’t get enough or required doses of vitamin D, so supplements are common.
Sometimes, it’s also possible for this vitamin to build up and reach toxic levels in your body which is known as vitamin D toxicity.
- British experts say Dandruff could be a symptom of Parkinson’s disease
- Experts report the main symptom of vitamin C deficiency
- Blood Pressure-reducing drinks named
- Expert named one of the best fruits that can lower your blood pressure
- All types of sugar including fruit juices increase risk of dementia by 33% – warns study
In a study published in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, vitamin D toxicity was further investigated.
The study noted:
Other signs you may have too much vitamin D intake include:
- Frequent urination
- Appetite loss
- Muscle weakness
Image Credit: Getty