A psychologist warned that virtual dating represents a danger to men’s health because it can lead to degradation and sexual impotence.
The ease of technology and the restrictions due to the pandemic have been the perfect combination for virtual dating to become popular with millions of people around the world, but the expert consulted by the Revyuh team believes that this can lead to serious health problems, especially for men.
- Study reveals the harmful side effect of fasting
- A popular breakfast food that increases Diabetes risk by 60 percent, according to experts
- This is how flies are tricked into choosing healthier foods (and it may work in humans)
- Low levels of this vitamin may lead to Opioid addiction
- Vitamin D: Why it is so essential for immune response?
The specialist that men prefer virtual dating because they avoid leaving their comfort zone, they more easily overcome the rejection that affects their self-esteem and they do not spend money in cafes, food, or cinemas.
However, the doctor cautioned that it should be noted that a man who did not strive to gain the attention of a girl in the future will not appreciate this relationship because you can always find a new one on the Internet.
This leads to the man relaxing and not straining, losing his masculine qualities and even testosterone, which leads to degradation and male sexual impotence, said the psychologist.
The expert said it is very important to learn to impress not only virtually, but also in real life.
Image Credit: Getty