Nutritionist warned that this type of drink should not be consumed by people with heart disease because its caffeine content can have fatal consequences.
“Instant coffee, in my opinion, except for the caffeine content, is not coffee at all. This is a kind of imitation”explained the specialist.
Instant coffee, like any other drink, is dangerous because of its caffeine content, as the nutritionist stressed in an interview with Revyuh, this is the reason why instant coffee should not be consumed by people suffering from hypertension and coronary heart disease.
“Too much caffeine can increase blood pressure, it can impede the flow of nutrients to the heart muscle. This can lead to a heart attack,” he noted.
In his opinion, risking your health by drinking instant coffee is not worth it.
- New post-covid foods in a new world, according to experts
- A beautiful image puzzles NASA’s scientific detectives
- Doctors named a product that reduces the risk of death by 25%
- FDA approves a new vaccine against covid, amid new restrictions in the world
- COVID tests drop, but the US may be exposed
However, there are scientific studies that claim that drinking natural coffee can protect against the development of the fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer.