Famous photographer Misan Harriman shared a touching family shot in black and white.
In the wake of discussions between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey, photographer Misan Harriman posted a new family photo of the couple on Instagram.
In the photo, Megan, pregnant with her second child, holds little Archie in her arms, and Harry hugs her from behind. Both are standing barefoot on the grass, apparently in the garden of their mansion in Montecito.
- Escaped child serial killer who drank blood of boys was hunted down by villagers
- Teen girls start developing tics shortly after watching TikTok videos of people displaying tics – doctors warn
- Some drugs having anti-inflammatory may prevent the worst effects of COVID-19 infection – says study
- COVID-19: Could a headache be the only symptom?
- Can Vaccines Fight Long-term COVID-19 Symptoms?
“What wonderful news to celebrate on International Women’s Day! Congratulations my friends, and welcome to the #girldad club H ❤️,” Harriman noted in the caption to the photo.
In an interview with Oprah, the Dukes of Sussex revealed the gender of their second child. As it turned out, this summer they are expecting the birth of a girl.