Special promotion for Valentine’s Day: A cockroach will cost $ 5, and for $ 25 it will be possible to buy a frozen rat that will be fed to reptiles or other inhabitants of the zoo.
The El Paso Zoo in Texas has announced a traditional action for February 14, for $ 5 you can name a cockroach after the ex or a boss, feed the insect to other animals living the zoo.
“It’s time to send us the name of the one who got you – the ex, the boss or the one who was a thorn in your side – and we will name the cockroach in their honor for you,” the zoo’s Facebook page says.
- Hubble discovers a black hole that creates rather than absorbs stars
- Saliva can tell if two people have a strong bond or mutual obligation
- CDC indirectly hints post-infection immunity was very protective against Delta
- “This is not the city our children should grow up in”, says Mayor of New York City
- Teen, 17, sues parents for not buying him a home: “See you in court then”
The cockroach will cost customers $ 5, and for $ 25 it will be possible to buy a frozen rat, which will also be fed to reptiles or other inhabitants of the zoo.
Back this year, the administrators came up with an option for vegans – they can name the head of cabbage by the name of the person who has pissed off and give it to the herbivore.
The zoo promises that many animals will participate in the fun, especially the fan-favorite meerkats. As a special reward, Zoo Director Joe Montisano and staff members promise to eat a cockroach for every $ 1,000 they raise.
Applications are accepted until February 12, and the ceremonial eating will take place 14. The donations collected will go to support the zoo.