After Ivanka trump claimed that coronavirus lockdowns are “not grounded in science” in her tweet, users exploded with criticism and branded her fake scientist.
A tweet on Tuesday from the first daughter sent Twitter into a flurry of criticism of her father Donald Trump’s pandemic response and got her branded as ‘Fake scientist’ by the users.
While retweeting a video of a restaurant owner arguing with health inspectors, Ivanka Trump wrote alongside the clip, “These blanket lockdowns are not grounded in science.”
“These arbitrary rules imposed by callous politicians are destroying lives. It is just wrong for small business owners to have [fought] so hard to keep their American dream alive,” she added
This provoked a wave of criticism from some users who questioned the Trump administration’s handling of the pandemic.
The executive director of NYC Media Lab, Justin Hendrix, claimed via tweet that the situation would be different if the government had listened to scientists from the beginning.
One of the Twitter users, Paul stoner wrote: “Play politics with this all you want, but you and your daddy are responsible for us being here.”
- After 17 years living underground, great cicada insects are to storm the US
- Diet That Can Protect You From Pollen Allergy, Says Dietician
- Doctor shares easy and effective ways to manage each symptom of Coronavirus from home
- Jupiter in visible light: Astronomers unveils stunning new images showing gas giant’s atmosphere
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Research uncovers a host of symptoms that are not related to joint pain