Tom Emmer appeared in an online meeting “upside-down” and compared him to a Texas lawyer who appeared in an online court as a cat.
The member of the US House of Representatives, Tom Emmer got into a curious situation because of the included filter during an official online meeting: the politician appeared before his colleagues “upside-down”.
It is noted that the incident occurred during an online meeting of the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee over Zoom. During the speech, Emmer was interrupted by colleague Maxine Waters, asking if he was okay.
- Study links altered ratio of baby boys to baby girls to pollutants
- Physicists create and observe a new state of matter, ‘Quantum Spin Liquid’
- Astronomers find a featherweight sub-Earth exoplanet as dense as pure iron
- Autism prevalence in the U.S. not only rising but also spreading to other states – CDC report shows
- Young with diabetes have nearly twice the risk of developing eye disorders – says study
“I don’t know how to fix this,” the congressman replied.
While Waters was figuring out if Emmer could flip his image back, other colleagues compared him to a “lawyer cat” from Texas.
“At least you’re not a cat,” a colleague told Emmer. Another member of the House of Representatives advised the congressman to “stand on his head.”
After a while, the politician managed to return to normal image on the screen.