Tom Emmer appeared in an online meeting “upside-down” and compared him to a Texas lawyer who appeared in an online court as a cat.
The member of the US House of Representatives, Tom Emmer got into a curious situation because of the included filter during an official online meeting: the politician appeared before his colleagues “upside-down”.
It is noted that the incident occurred during an online meeting of the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee over Zoom. During the speech, Emmer was interrupted by colleague Maxine Waters, asking if he was okay.
- Did Trump want to send infected returnees to Guantánamo?
- One-third Americans believe that Biden won 2020 election illegally
- You’re not you when you’re hungry: An elephant smashes a wall in search of food
- Study reports new post-COVID-19 symptoms
- A natural home remedy that reduces blood glucose after meal and insulin levels – say studies
“I don’t know how to fix this,” the congressman replied.
While Waters was figuring out if Emmer could flip his image back, other colleagues compared him to a “lawyer cat” from Texas.
“At least you’re not a cat,” a colleague told Emmer. Another member of the House of Representatives advised the congressman to “stand on his head.”
After a while, the politician managed to return to normal image on the screen.