Tom Emmer appeared in an online meeting “upside-down” and compared him to a Texas lawyer who appeared in an online court as a cat.
The member of the US House of Representatives, Tom Emmer got into a curious situation because of the included filter during an official online meeting: the politician appeared before his colleagues “upside-down”.
It is noted that the incident occurred during an online meeting of the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee over Zoom. During the speech, Emmer was interrupted by colleague Maxine Waters, asking if he was okay.
- In Phoenix, a family makes an unexpected find while planting a tree in their home
- How to choose a ripe avocado and preserve it well: a scientific answer
- The US Treasury asks the G20 to act “big” on economic stimuli
- Is it true that George Michael was going to replace Freddie Mercury as the frontman of Queen?
- NHS criticises Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet to treat long-tail Post-COVID-19 sequels
“I don’t know how to fix this,” the congressman replied.
While Waters was figuring out if Emmer could flip his image back, other colleagues compared him to a “lawyer cat” from Texas.
“At least you’re not a cat,” a colleague told Emmer. Another member of the House of Representatives advised the congressman to “stand on his head.”
After a while, the politician managed to return to normal image on the screen.