Guinea pigs at the Smithsonian National Zoo had a winter feast after the Washington DC region woke up covered in snow in late January. Their excitement was such that not even the snowmen survived their appetite.
The zookeepers prepared a winter feast for the animals that inhabit this place and the guinea pigs were no exception, as snowmen with embedded vegetables took them by surprise.
The guinea pigs got a snow cake containing three dolls on a base. When they approached to sniff what had been brought to them they realized that the mouth, eyes and nose of the snowmen were vegetables and they knocked them down in a matter of seconds to get their food.
- Commonly prescribed antidepressants do not increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke – Scientists
- Vanessa Bryant responds to Evan Rachel Wood for an old tweet that the “Westworld” star wrote
- Jane Fonda: Hollywood needs more diversity
- What Queen Elizabeth II does more skillfully than Camilla
- Ancient Egyptian embalming mystery unraveled