Guinea pigs at the Smithsonian National Zoo had a winter feast after the Washington DC region woke up covered in snow in late January. Their excitement was such that not even the snowmen survived their appetite.
The zookeepers prepared a winter feast for the animals that inhabit this place and the guinea pigs were no exception, as snowmen with embedded vegetables took them by surprise.
The guinea pigs got a snow cake containing three dolls on a base. When they approached to sniff what had been brought to them they realized that the mouth, eyes and nose of the snowmen were vegetables and they knocked them down in a matter of seconds to get their food.
- Doctors reveal how to get rid of bunion pain naturally without surgery
- Prince Harry’s nutritionist reveals how you can get fit in two weeks
- Four signs Lumps and Bumps on your body could be cancerous – warn experts
- Expert reveals best and worst foods if you have Type 2 diabetes
- Why should you switch to insects?