The panda, due to a rare genetic mutation, looks more like a polar bear. There is not a single dark spot on its fur.
In China, in the national park of Sichuan province, a video was filmed with a rare albino panda.
- Study reports new post-COVID-19 symptoms
- A natural home remedy that reduces blood glucose after meal and insulin levels – say studies
- Tapeworm remedy shows “strongest effect”: Scientists find new active ingredients against coronavirus
- The dangers of virtual dating on men’s health, according to psychologist
- Woman in the US becomes temporary billionaire – found almost $1 billion in her bank account
The videos were shot with the help of security cameras. There is not a single dark spot on the white panda‘s fur, so it looks more like a polar bear.
The reason for the appearance of a rare color is a genetic mutation that leads to the absence of the melanin pigment in the body.
See the world’s only WHITE giant #panda! This video was released by the #GiantPanda National Park Administration on Friday, captured by a surveillance camera in February 2020. 🐼 pic.twitter.com/iLbX1DvcTB— China Daily (@ChinaDaily) January 16, 2021
Earlier it was reported that the rarest albino turtle belonging to the species of Indian lobed turtles was found in West Bengal.