The panda, due to a rare genetic mutation, looks more like a polar bear. There is not a single dark spot on its fur.
In China, in the national park of Sichuan province, a video was filmed with a rare albino panda.
- Some drugs having anti-inflammatory may prevent the worst effects of COVID-19 infection – says study
- COVID-19: Could a headache be the only symptom?
- Can Vaccines Fight Long-term COVID-19 Symptoms?
- “An incredible story of second chances”: Larry Miller confesses to murdering teen at age 16
- Elizabeth II gave up drinking
The videos were shot with the help of security cameras. There is not a single dark spot on the white panda‘s fur, so it looks more like a polar bear.
The reason for the appearance of a rare color is a genetic mutation that leads to the absence of the melanin pigment in the body.
See the world’s only WHITE giant #panda! This video was released by the #GiantPanda National Park Administration on Friday, captured by a surveillance camera in February 2020. ???? pic.twitter.com/iLbX1DvcTB— China Daily (@ChinaDaily) January 16, 2021
Earlier it was reported that the rarest albino turtle belonging to the species of Indian lobed turtles was found in West Bengal.