A young British man wrote his name on the pages of the famous Guinness World Records with an unusual skill: putting on masks at an enviable speed.
George Peel, from the United Kingdom, managed to put on a total of 10 surgical masks in just 7.35 seconds, reported the official account of the organization on Instagram.
“Could you do it faster?” Guinness asked his followers on this social network.
Peel broke the previous record of 10.03 seconds.
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
Image Credit: Getty