In the absence of its owners, this dog caused a small fire when it nibbled on a toy and pierced its battery with its teeth. See what happened next.
This pit bull, named Rheya, got an unexpected toy. However, he didn’t expect what would happen a little later. After drilling holes in its battery while playing caused a small fire.
The pit bull and his companion freaked out and ran out of the crash site.
- Coronavirus: Scientists develop an antibody that fights even new mutant strain
- How common are allergic reactions to the Moderna vaccine in the US, according to CDC
- Titan’s Kraken Mare surprises scientists with its depth
- Newbie Venom developer promotes a cure for COVID-19
- Scientists develop a spray that kills coronavirus in one minute
This small fire was put out, but it left a huge burn on the carpet, according to the owner of the dogs.
Fortunately, no dogs were injured in this incident.