A fisherman went fishing in Merrells Bay, South Carolina, and was shocked to see that he had accidentally caught an alligator.
Robert Birchmeier felt that his hook had caught something big. Then he began to move the fishing rod and was surprised to see that it was a large alligator.
At first, he thought it was a manta ray, but as he pulled the rod his eyes saw the alligator desperately moving to free itself from the hook that had caught on its leg.
The reptile ended up face down and Burchmeyer managed to free it from the hook.
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
- The 6 secrets to good dental and oral health – except brushing, flossing and avoiding sugary snacks
- A man hospitalized after eating five live frogs ‘to get stronger’
- Two beverages that can make your arthritis symptoms worse, according to experts
Image Credit: iStock