A fisherman went fishing in Merrells Bay, South Carolina, and was shocked to see that he had accidentally caught an alligator.
Robert Birchmeier felt that his hook had caught something big. Then he began to move the fishing rod and was surprised to see that it was a large alligator.
At first, he thought it was a manta ray, but as he pulled the rod his eyes saw the alligator desperately moving to free itself from the hook that had caught on its leg.
The reptile ended up face down and Burchmeyer managed to free it from the hook.
- Jack Dorsey – CEO of Twitter warns: ‘Hyperinflation is going to change everything’ and ‘It’s happening’
- In the US, a student party ended in a fatal shooting
- One of the US prisons has the largest COVID outbreak
- A cargo ship is on fire on the border between Canada and the United States
- A quarter of COVID patients get mental disabilities – scientists
Image Credit: iStock