Some people think that pandas are terribly lethargic and don’t move at all. However, they can be very fast and even hunt their prey.
This viral panda is really shocked seeing a peacock, so it decided to follow the colorful bird, chasing the poor creature like a swift predator.
Well, it was too slow this time, but the animal seems to be pretty undisturbed by that fact, rolling back to its home and returning to a bamboo diner, like it was nothing.
- This is how flies are tricked into choosing healthier foods (and it may work in humans)
- Low levels of this vitamin may lead to Opioid addiction
- Vitamin D: Why it is so essential for immune response?
- These eating habits can reduce the risk of severe Covid
- UK ministers are ‘privately worried Covid-19 is spreading through farting’
🐼No!!! Why can’t I fly?!!— Vida Animal🐾 (@Mundo_Animall) April 27, 2021