Some people think that pandas are terribly lethargic and don’t move at all. However, they can be very fast and even hunt their prey.
This viral panda is really shocked seeing a peacock, so it decided to follow the colorful bird, chasing the poor creature like a swift predator.
Well, it was too slow this time, but the animal seems to be pretty undisturbed by that fact, rolling back to its home and returning to a bamboo diner, like it was nothing.
- Kissing disease infection during childhood may increase multiple sclerosis risk later in life
- Why Facebook is under the spell of Metaverse
- Will the Indian stock market soon overtake London?
- A popular vitamin supplement that increases Dementia risk – experts warn
- FDA: Lupin recalls two blood pressure drugs after finding cancer-causing substance
????No!!! Why can’t I fly?!!— Vida Animal???? (@Mundo_Animall) April 27, 2021