Some people think that pandas are terribly lethargic and don’t move at all. However, they can be very fast and even hunt their prey.
This viral panda is really shocked seeing a peacock, so it decided to follow the colorful bird, chasing the poor creature like a swift predator.
Well, it was too slow this time, but the animal seems to be pretty undisturbed by that fact, rolling back to its home and returning to a bamboo diner, like it was nothing.
- A Treatment for Insomnia That’s Not a Drug, Says Study
- Five surprising side effects of too much caffeine, according to Nutritionist
- Salty Foods You Should Eat Less, Says Professor
- Bedbug Insider reveals the main warning sign of an infestation
- Dyslexia Symptoms: How do you know if you’re dyslexic?
🐼No!!! Why can’t I fly?!!— Vida Animal🐾 (@Mundo_Animall) April 27, 2021