Pete Buttigieg is a US Navy veteran who served in Afghanistan, was mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and vied with Biden in the Democratic primary.
In the United States, for the first time in history, the Senate approved an openly gay minister Pete Buttigieg as transportation secretary appointed Pete Buttigieg.
Now Buttigieg will lead a federal agency with 55,000 employees. In particular, he will oversee national airlines, highways and transportation systems.
- Scientists discover a pathogen (more dangerous than coronavirus) killing endangered chimpanzees
- What will Neutron look like, the new rocket for interplanetary human missions that will compete with SpaceX
- The 5 AM Club: what the millionaires’ morning routine is like
- We are running out of the world’s second most crucial but underappreciated commodity – ThinkTank
- Coronavirus: Infection by two mutations at the same time – How dangerous it is
Pete Buttigieg is 39 years old. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and previously served in Afghanistan. He was then mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and in 2019 competed with current U.S. President Joe Biden in the Democratic primaries.
Earlier, Biden rescinded a number of Trump’s executive orders on migrants. The head of the United States called the migration policy of the previous administration a national disgrace.
It was also reported that Biden urged not to delay Trump’s impeachment. Joe Biden has always been aware of the risks that Trump’s impeachment hearings in the Senate would interfere with the current agenda.