Pete Buttigieg is a US Navy veteran who served in Afghanistan, was mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and vied with Biden in the Democratic primary.
In the United States, for the first time in history, the Senate approved an openly gay minister Pete Buttigieg as transportation secretary appointed Pete Buttigieg.
Now Buttigieg will lead a federal agency with 55,000 employees. In particular, he will oversee national airlines, highways and transportation systems.
- Trump moved to Pakistan? What do you think This is the ex-president of the US or His Brother?
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
Pete Buttigieg is 39 years old. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and previously served in Afghanistan. He was then mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and in 2019 competed with current U.S. President Joe Biden in the Democratic primaries.
Earlier, Biden rescinded a number of Trump’s executive orders on migrants. The head of the United States called the migration policy of the previous administration a national disgrace.
It was also reported that Biden urged not to delay Trump’s impeachment. Joe Biden has always been aware of the risks that Trump’s impeachment hearings in the Senate would interfere with the current agenda.