Scientists working on ISS shared an incredible photo of a lake that is located in Central Asia.
It is about Lake Issyk-Kul in the territory of Kyrgyzstan. In the image, the lake has turned deep blue which, in combination with the lake’s eye-like shape and a pupil-like cloud vortex, creates a strikingly realistic effect.
Lake Issyk-Kul is a beautiful aquamarine in a silver setting of snow-capped mountains; a balm that heals not only the body but also the soul, the lake has inspired people for many centuries, being a secret pearl of Kyrgyzstan.
- On a British dating game show, man escorted out to “calm down” after getting too “excited” during filming
- Dead bodies of two young girls, 10 and 13, found in South Florida canal
- Missing golden retriever found swimming in Jersey Shore bay after 2 weeks
- Five supplements that can help relieve joint pain and long term conditions
- Invasive Giant Hogweed left two schoolboys blistered and burned
Lake #IssykKul is a precious aquamarine in a silver frame of snow-capped mountains; a balm that heals not only the body, but also the soul, the lake has inspired people for many centuries, being a secret pearl of #Kyrgyzstan. pic.twitter.com/Vy9VIAuFpb— Sergey Kud-Sverchkov (@KudSverchkov) February 28, 2021