Within a few days, Apple has released the third update for iPhones and iPads with iOS 13.1.1 and the iPadOS adaptation. The latest software update is intended to solve problems with battery life, backups and third-party keyboards, among others.
The American manufacturer Apple is trying to make the introduction of the new operating system as error-free as possible and is currently responding to problems and bugs with swiftly successive updates. Already last night, the distribution of iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1 was started, which should eliminate more or less serious errors. The slightly over 100 megabyte patch can now be installed on compatible iPhones and iPads. If you do not receive any notification on your smartphone, you can trigger the download via the menu item Settings – General – Software Update.
Problems with third-party keyboards, battery life should be resolved
With iOS 13.1.1 Apple fixes several bugs that were discovered only a few days ago by users. For example, a security problem with the use of third-party keyboards. Likewise, there seemed to be a problem with recovering iPhone backups, which should now be a thing of the past. Furthermore, some owners of the new models iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max had an error detecting Siri requests and the reminders app seemed to be slow to sync within the iCloud. Surprisingly, Apple also fixes a bug that is said to have caused the battery of the iPhone to have discharged too quickly.
In general, iOS 13 and iPadOS are currently enjoying great popularity. In usual fast speed, the update of the operating system is assumed, which has now been installed on more than 20 percent of compatible iPhones. The current changelog of the update to iOS 13.1.1 reads as follows. Changes to the Apple iOS 13.1.1 update
- Fixes a problem where recovering from an iPhone backup is sometimes not possible
- Fixes an issue where the battery may discharge faster
- Fixes an issue where detecting Siri requests on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max sometimes failed
- Fixes an issue where Safari search suggestions may be re-enabled despite being disabled
- Fixes an issue where reminders may be slowly syncing
- Fixes a security issue with third-party keyboard apps