According to experts, who reiterate that it is an isolated case, the H10N3 virus does not have the ability to effectively infect humans
Chinese health authorities today announced the detection of the world’s first case of H10N3 bird flu in humans. In a statement, the National Health Commission assures that until now there has never been a human contagion of this virus, that it is an “accidental” transmission, and the risk of a large-scale spread is “very low”
It is reported that “patient zero” is a 41-year-old man living in Zhenjiang City who on April 23 began to notice fever and other symptoms, being hospitalized five days later after his condition worsened.
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
The Commission points out that the status of the infected person has improved to the point of reaching the requirements to be discharged.
Authorities carried out emergency follow-ups on all his close contacts in the province and found no “abnormalities.”
According to experts, who reiterate that it is an isolated case, the H10N3 virus does not have the ability to effectively infect humans.
The Commission called on citizens to avoid contact with dead birds on a daily basis and to try not to approach live birds either, as well as to take care of food hygiene and to go immediately to a doctor in case of symptoms such as fever or breathing problems.
Photo by Wei Liang/China News Service via Getty Images