Japan has developed a new method for identifying the varieties of COVID-19 in just a few hours using existing PCR test equipment
Scientists in Japan have developed a quick method for identifying mutations in the coronavirus.
It was reported by NHK today.
At the moment, reading the genetic code of the virus requires special equipment to decipher the genetic sequence. Moreover, the process itself can last more than half a day.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
Now researchers at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases have developed a faster method using PCR testing technology.
Their proposed process takes only a few hours, making it possible to test a large number of samples using existing PCR testing equipment.
The British mutation has already become a staple in the “homeland,” has spread to 22 European countries and is likely to displace the rest. This method can help scientists to determine the type of strain within few hours and can act accordingly.