Animal rights activists claim that mammals were victims of fishing in the annexed Crimea.
The bodies of dead dolphins flooded with cargo were found near one of the beaches on the annexed Crimea peninsula. The corresponding video was published by animal rights activists on YouTube.
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
- The 6 secrets to good dental and oral health – except brushing, flossing and avoiding sugary snacks
- A man hospitalized after eating five live frogs ‘to get stronger’
- Two beverages that can make your arthritis symptoms worse, according to experts
According to them, in this way, the fishing industry hides the consequences of its activities. So, every tenth dolphin killed due to being caught in the nets subsequently ends up on land, and the rest of the individuals sink to the bottom of the sea.
At the same time, to prevent the corpses of animals from swimming on the surface, the fishermen drown the bodies with a load or inflict penetrating wounds into the abdominal cavity, activists say.
According to reports, in 2020, 661 dolphins threw themselves ashore in Crimea, which is a record figure.
The largest number of deaths occurred during the months of active commercial fishing.