COVID-19 has crossed the 100 million mark and continues to spread. Since the beginning of the day, more than 26,810 new cases have been recorded, of which 1,977 are lethal.
According to the updated records for this time, on a global scale, more than 100.8 million cases of the coronavirus were detected, including 2,151,248 fatalities and 55,271,047 recoveries.
The United States continues to be the country with the most registered COVID-19 cases (more than 25.38 million), followed by India (more than 10.67 million) and Brazil (more than 8.87 million).
- Doctors reveal how to get rid of bunion pain naturally without surgery
- Prince Harry’s nutritionist reveals how you can get fit in two weeks
- Four signs Lumps and Bumps on your body could be cancerous – warn experts
- Expert reveals best and worst foods if you have Type 2 diabetes
- Why should you switch to insects?
In the statistics of deaths from the coronavirus, the United States and Brazil maintain the first two positions, with more than 423,600 and some 217,600 deaths, respectively; They are followed by India (some 153,500) and Mexico (150,200).