COVID-19 has crossed the 100 million mark and continues to spread. Since the beginning of the day, more than 26,810 new cases have been recorded, of which 1,977 are lethal.
According to the updated records for this time, on a global scale, more than 100.8 million cases of the coronavirus were detected, including 2,151,248 fatalities and 55,271,047 recoveries.
The United States continues to be the country with the most registered COVID-19 cases (more than 25.38 million), followed by India (more than 10.67 million) and Brazil (more than 8.87 million).
- FDA backs effectiveness of Johnson & Johnson single-shot vaccine with 66.1%
- How can you get more vitamin D without Sunshine?
- Owls versus larks: scientists figure out who is more efficient at work
- Coronavirus Baby having 51,418 times higher viral load than usual worries scientists in the US
- Vaccine Crisis: This is how confidence in a vaccine dies
In the statistics of deaths from the coronavirus, the United States and Brazil maintain the first two positions, with more than 423,600 and some 217,600 deaths, respectively; They are followed by India (some 153,500) and Mexico (150,200).