The man was taken into custody. They also detained a couple who photographed and filmed an attempt to enter the Elysee Palace.
In Paris, a man was arrested who tried to sneak into the courtyard of the Elysee Palace with a burning bottle. Reported by Le Figaro.
- On a British dating game show, man escorted out to “calm down” after getting too “excited” during filming
- Dead bodies of two young girls, 10 and 13, found in South Florida canal
- Missing golden retriever found swimming in Jersey Shore bay after 2 weeks
- Five supplements that can help relieve joint pain and long term conditions
- Invasive Giant Hogweed left two schoolboys blistered and burned
It is noted that on April 1, a man tried to climb the huge gate that protects the residence of President Emmanuel Macron. He had a bottle of liquid and a piece of cloth on fire.
The individual was accompanied by a couple who took photographs and videos of the scene. The three were taken into custody for “willful violence with a weapon“, adds the same source.
The investigations were entrusted to the criminal brigade. The latter must determine whether the flaming bottle was thrown or whether the individual simply dropped the object.
According to a police source, the liquid in the flaming bottle was not dangerous and the man, aged about thirty, would have claimed to be an artist who did not want to do an act of violence.