The animal’s mutation could be due to the fact that its mother ate something toxic during pregnancy.
A white, one-eyed puppy with two tongues and no nose was born in Aklan province of Philippines.
It is noted that the local resident-owner of the puppy told about the incident. According to the woman, her dog had two babies – one normal and the other with mutations.
At the same time, the Cyclops puppy had to be taken immediately to the veterinarian in the hope of rescue. However, due to the lack of a nose, he could not breathe normally and died a few hours after birth.
- Trump moved to Pakistan? What do you think This is the ex-president of the US or His Brother?
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
As explained to the woman, the mutation of the animal could be due to the fact that his mother ate something toxic during pregnancy or she gave birth during menopause.
Recall that a year ago a cyclops puppy was born in Thailand. The kid was named Kevin because of his resemblance to the minion from the cartoon Despicable Me.