The animal’s mutation could be due to the fact that its mother ate something toxic during pregnancy.
A white, one-eyed puppy with two tongues and no nose was born in Aklan province of Philippines.
It is noted that the local resident-owner of the puppy told about the incident. According to the woman, her dog had two babies – one normal and the other with mutations.
At the same time, the Cyclops puppy had to be taken immediately to the veterinarian in the hope of rescue. However, due to the lack of a nose, he could not breathe normally and died a few hours after birth.
- Does the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 differ by gender? – study answers
- Anthony Hopkins’ funny dance to the beat of Elvis Crespo
- The new Harry Potter video game will allow you to create trans characters
- The most effective method to remove pesticides from fruits – study
- The dangers of working from bed, according to a study
As explained to the woman, the mutation of the animal could be due to the fact that his mother ate something toxic during pregnancy or she gave birth during menopause.
Recall that a year ago a cyclops puppy was born in Thailand. The kid was named Kevin because of his resemblance to the minion from the cartoon Despicable Me.