In Sweden, a plane crash occurred at Örebro Airport on Thursday evening. A total of nine people were on board – eight parachutists and a pilot.
All people on board have died in connection with the plane crash, the police state the night before Friday.
The plane crashed a few hundred meters from the runway and caught fire.
A pilot and eight parachutists were on board.
- Low levels of this vitamin may lead to Opioid addiction
- Vitamin D: Why it is so essential for immune response?
- These eating habits can reduce the risk of severe Covid
- UK ministers are ‘privately worried Covid-19 is spreading through farting’
- Why do some people develop severe COVID-19? Your nose may tell you
The police believe that the plane had problems during takeoff.
Other details are still unknown.
The plane was rented from Skåne to take part in a jumping week in Örebro. It crashed shortly after takeoff and landed in the terrain next to a runway, according to the Sea and Air Rescue Center.