A space body entered the Earth’s atmosphere on Sunday night and illuminated the surroundings of several cities in the country, including London and Birmingham.
The fireball was captured by surveillance cameras located in London, Birmingham, Bristol, and other British cities.
The UK Meteor Network service that records meteors posted an image made by one of its cameras on its Twitter account.
- Jack Dorsey – CEO of Twitter warns: ‘Hyperinflation is going to change everything’ and ‘It’s happening’
- In the US, a student party ended in a fatal shooting
- One of the US prisons has the largest COVID outbreak
- A cargo ship is on fire on the border between Canada and the United States
- A quarter of COVID patients get mental disabilities – scientists
“It seems that many people in the UK and Ireland saw a fireball at 9:55 at night. From the two videos we have seen, it is a slow moving meteor with clearly visible fragmentation,” the twit from the agency.
Netizens have shared a video of a meteor flying in the sky over Britain on the night of Sunday to Monday, March 1. The corresponding videos were posted on Twitter.
As reported on the UK Meteor Network page on the social network, more than 120 notifications about the seen space body have already been received. And the British continue to inform about this natural phenomenon.
Was so clear pic.twitter.com/WN47oW0LAi— Jill Hemingway (@JillHemingway) February 28, 2021