A space body entered the Earth’s atmosphere on Sunday night and illuminated the surroundings of several cities in the country, including London and Birmingham.
The fireball was captured by surveillance cameras located in London, Birmingham, Bristol, and other British cities.
The UK Meteor Network service that records meteors posted an image made by one of its cameras on its Twitter account.
- A man hospitalized after eating five live frogs ‘to get stronger’
- Two beverages that can make your arthritis symptoms worse, according to experts
- Doctor reveals dangerous side effects of Protein Shakes
- FDA forces Johnson & Johnson to scrap 60 million doses of its COVID vaccine
- New Shooting in the US left one dead and eight injured including a 2-year-old
“It seems that many people in the UK and Ireland saw a fireball at 9:55 at night. From the two videos we have seen, it is a slow moving meteor with clearly visible fragmentation,” the twit from the agency.
Netizens have shared a video of a meteor flying in the sky over Britain on the night of Sunday to Monday, March 1. The corresponding videos were posted on Twitter.
As reported on the UK Meteor Network page on the social network, more than 120 notifications about the seen space body have already been received. And the British continue to inform about this natural phenomenon.
Was so clear pic.twitter.com/WN47oW0LAi— Jill Hemingway (@JillHemingway) February 28, 2021