A 21-year-old woman was killed by gunfire early Saturday morning in an apartment complex off Cockeysville’s Cranbrook Road.
Police have not publicly disclosed information on the incident until Sunday morning.
Lyric Brown, 21, was found lying at the corner of Sorley Road and Old Providence Way at 1 a.m. July 10, said the Baltimore County Police.
She had been shot in the upper body. She was transported to the hospital and declared dead.
- 10 biggest U.S. cities continue to wield great political clout?
- FBI helps bust 8 Nigerians who were involved in defrauding more than 100 women of almost $7m
- A huge sunfish weighing around two tonnes found tangled in tuna fishing nets – Video
- Mum shot man dead when he refused to kiss her in front of girlfriend, say police
- Serial killer nurse murdered patients ‘for fun’ by injecting them with air
The victim lives right by that intersection, on Wellingborough Way.
Anyone with information about this homicide is urged to call 410-307-2020.
Callers may remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward when submitting tips through Metro Crime Stoppers.
Image Credit: iStock