A 21-year-old woman was killed by gunfire early Saturday morning in an apartment complex off Cockeysville’s Cranbrook Road.
Police have not publicly disclosed information on the incident until Sunday morning.
Lyric Brown, 21, was found lying at the corner of Sorley Road and Old Providence Way at 1 a.m. July 10, said the Baltimore County Police.
She had been shot in the upper body. She was transported to the hospital and declared dead.
- This much coffee raises your risk of dementia
- Doctor explains what people can do to stay safe as Delta variant cases rise
- This is how leaky calcium puts epileptics at heart risk
- A protein that keeps the immune system from going crazy could lead to new treatments
- Delta Variant’s Severe Dangers, Even for Fully Vaccinated – Report
The victim lives right by that intersection, on Wellingborough Way.
Anyone with information about this homicide is urged to call 410-307-2020.
Callers may remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward when submitting tips through Metro Crime Stoppers.
Image Credit: iStock