In the city of Gainesville, six people have died and ten others were injured and at least 130 people were evacuated to a nearby church after a liquid nitrogen leak at a food-processing plant
In the US state of Georgia, six people died and about a dozen were injured as a result of a liquid nitrogen leak at a poultry farm.
The incident took place at Prime Pak Foods in Gainesville. Initially, authorities believed that an explosion had occurred at the plant, but later it turned out that the cause of the incident was a leak.
The victims were taken to the hospital. Three of them are in critical condition. At least 130 people were evacuated to a nearby church for a medical check.
Northeast Georgia Health System Public Relations Director Sean Couch added that one patient died during treatment but did not indicate whether the person was included in the six confirmed deaths.
Zach Brackett from the county Fire Services official said four firefighters were among the injured.
- Trump moved to Pakistan? What do you think This is the ex-president of the US or His Brother?
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
#Breaking: Dozens of people being treated at Free Chapel in Gainesville after sustaining injuries from a liquid nitrogen leak at Prime Pak Foods in Gainesville. @cbs46 #HallCounty pic.twitter.com/POGgE3SeZ2— Adam Murphy (@MurphyCBS46) January 28, 2021