Nancy Ellis Bush died Sunday at a nursing home in Massachusetts at the age of 95.
The sister of 41st US President George W. Bush, Nancy Ellis Bush, died after contracting the coronavirus. This was announced on Sunday, January 10, by her son to Media agencies.
According to Nancy’s son Ellis Bush, she died on Sunday in a nursing home in Massachusetts.
It is known that on December 30, she was hospitalized with a high fever. The woman was tested for coronavirus infection. In recent days, her condition has deteriorated markedly, her son admitted.
- Doctor reveals three common side effects of covid vaccine affecting women
- Is it dangerous to eat green or sprouted potatoes? – this is what experts say
- CDC: Pfizer Covid vaccine side effect ‘more common’ after second dose
- Experts create new COVID-19 death prediction model – this is how you can calculate your risk
- Can you get COVID-19 from cash?
Nancy Ellis Bush was born on February 4, 1926, she had four brothers. She gave birth to four children, her husband died in 1989.