Nancy Ellis Bush died Sunday at a nursing home in Massachusetts at the age of 95.
The sister of 41st US President George W. Bush, Nancy Ellis Bush, died after contracting the coronavirus. This was announced on Sunday, January 10, by her son to Media agencies.
According to Nancy’s son Ellis Bush, she died on Sunday in a nursing home in Massachusetts.
It is known that on December 30, she was hospitalized with a high fever. The woman was tested for coronavirus infection. In recent days, her condition has deteriorated markedly, her son admitted.
- The secret of crispy golden french fries
- Scientists discover one of the oldest planets in the universe
- A cat with a can of mint amused social networks
- Mother accidentally booked a sex hotel for daughter
- About a third of Londoners have had coronavirus – scientists
Nancy Ellis Bush was born on February 4, 1926, she had four brothers. She gave birth to four children, her husband died in 1989.