More than 1.6 million people have subscribed to the girl’s TikTok page, as well as tens of thousands on Instagram and YouTube.
TikTok blogger 18-year-old Dazhariya Shaffer, known on the social network as Dee, committed suicide. This is reported by People with reference to the girl’s relatives.
“I just want to thank everyone for the love and support of my daughter. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us, she is in a better place,” said Dazhariya’s father.
- Hubble discovers a black hole that creates rather than absorbs stars
- Saliva can tell if two people have a strong bond or mutual obligation
- CDC indirectly hints post-infection immunity was very protective against Delta
- “This is not the city our children should grow up in”, says Mayor of New York City
- Teen, 17, sues parents for not buying him a home: “See you in court then”
The girl’s mother, Jennifer Shaffer, also expressed her grief over the death of her daughter.
“I’m so heartbroken. I really can’t believe you’re going. I wish I was waiting on you to say it was a prank but it’s not. I wishing could have died instead of u …rip my angel. Everyone talks about our bad times but never talk about the good times #babygirldee,” Jennifer wrote on Fecebook.
It is known that the girl lived with her relatives in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Her TikTok page has over 1.6 million followers, as well as tens of thousands on Instagram and YouTube.