More than 1.6 million people have subscribed to the girl’s TikTok page, as well as tens of thousands on Instagram and YouTube.
TikTok blogger 18-year-old Dazhariya Shaffer, known on the social network as Dee, committed suicide. This is reported by People with reference to the girl’s relatives.
“I just want to thank everyone for the love and support of my daughter. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us, she is in a better place,” said Dazhariya’s father.
- Trump moved to Pakistan? What do you think This is the ex-president of the US or His Brother?
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
The girl’s mother, Jennifer Shaffer, also expressed her grief over the death of her daughter.
“I’m so heartbroken. I really can’t believe you’re going. I wish I was waiting on you to say it was a prank but it’s not. I wishing could have died instead of u …rip my angel. Everyone talks about our bad times but never talk about the good times #babygirldee,” Jennifer wrote on Fecebook.
It is known that the girl lived with her relatives in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Her TikTok page has over 1.6 million followers, as well as tens of thousands on Instagram and YouTube.