Police were called to Avery Street in Savannah, Georgia, at around 9pm local time. According to the Savannah Police Department, several of the victims suffered serious injuries.
A two-year-old was struck near the ankle and foot area.
A 13-year-old has sustained non-life threatening injuries.
The area has been cordoned off while the investigation is ongoing.
- Study reveals the harmful side effect of fasting
- A popular breakfast food that increases Diabetes risk by 60 percent, according to experts
- This is how flies are tricked into choosing healthier foods (and it may work in humans)
- Low levels of this vitamin may lead to Opioid addiction
- Vitamin D: Why it is so essential for immune response?
This is a developing story. Continue to return to this page for the latest updates.