The plane took off from Gainesville Airport and was bound for Daytona Beach, Florida.
In the state of Georgia, at least three people were killed in a single-engine plane crash in Hall County.
According to local media, the incident took place on Friday evening. The plane took off from Gainesville Airport and was bound for Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Former White House insider to face Caitlyn Jenner on Big Brother Australia
- Virus-infested cargo ship ordered to leave the US
- Dozens of GOP House members storm Senate to protest mandatory masks
- New study reports “persistent symptoms” of Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections six weeks after both Pfizer jabs
- New study exposes every anti-vaxxer
The accident occurred a mile from the airport. The plane crashed into a ravine near the RV parking lot.
Gainesville firefighters were the first to arrive at the scene and found the bodies of three dead. Also, due to a fuel leak, residents of a house located near the crash site were evacuated.
“It was just like a loud crash sound and I looked up and it was like a little white plane crashed down. It hit the tree. It looked like he was trying to land safely but it didn’t work out,” said Dustin York, a witness at the site.
“There is part of a wing that landed into a mobile home bedroom, a bedroom of that mobile home where 3 to 4 people were having dinner and some people had just left out of that room, so fortunately no one was injured in that trailer. There’s actually no injuries on the ground”Gainesville fire division chief Keith Smith explained.