The plane took off from Gainesville Airport and was bound for Daytona Beach, Florida.
In the state of Georgia, at least three people were killed in a single-engine plane crash in Hall County.
According to local media, the incident took place on Friday evening. The plane took off from Gainesville Airport and was bound for Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
The accident occurred a mile from the airport. The plane crashed into a ravine near the RV parking lot.
Gainesville firefighters were the first to arrive at the scene and found the bodies of three dead. Also, due to a fuel leak, residents of a house located near the crash site were evacuated.
“It was just like a loud crash sound and I looked up and it was like a little white plane crashed down. It hit the tree. It looked like he was trying to land safely but it didn’t work out,” said Dustin York, a witness at the site.
“There is part of a wing that landed into a mobile home bedroom, a bedroom of that mobile home where 3 to 4 people were having dinner and some people had just left out of that room, so fortunately no one was injured in that trailer. There’s actually no injuries on the ground”Gainesville fire division chief Keith Smith explained.