The crew was performing a routine training flight for medical evacuation, there were three people on board.
A National Guard UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crashed in Monroe County, New York.
The helicopter crashed into a farm field along West Bloomfield Road near Cheese Factory Road in Mendon near Myeongdong town and caught fire. Three soldiers were killed.
- A new drug called “bombe” made from catalytic converters’ crushed honeycomb and pills is rattling authorities
- ‘Dune’ Review: a sci-fi fantasy genre that won’t disappoint you
- Rare ‘rat king’ found alive in Estonia
- This diet is gaining popularity during COVID-19
- In the US, a nurse killed four patients
This was announced by County Sheriff Todd Baxter.
“We are waiting for the National Guard to confirm the identity of those on board and to identify our great soldiers,” Baxter said.
The helicopter is known to have been used for medical evacuation. The State’s National Guard said the crew was on a training flight with three people on board.