The crew was performing a routine training flight for medical evacuation, there were three people on board.
A National Guard UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crashed in Monroe County, New York.
The helicopter crashed into a farm field along West Bloomfield Road near Cheese Factory Road in Mendon near Myeongdong town and caught fire. Three soldiers were killed.
- In Phoenix, a family makes an unexpected find while planting a tree in their home
- How to choose a ripe avocado and preserve it well: a scientific answer
- The US Treasury asks the G20 to act “big” on economic stimuli
- Is it true that George Michael was going to replace Freddie Mercury as the frontman of Queen?
- NHS criticises Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet to treat long-tail Post-COVID-19 sequels
This was announced by County Sheriff Todd Baxter.
“We are waiting for the National Guard to confirm the identity of those on board and to identify our great soldiers,” Baxter said.
The helicopter is known to have been used for medical evacuation. The State’s National Guard said the crew was on a training flight with three people on board.