Lemons are acidic, but they still help your body not to over-acidify. You can take action against your midday fatigue with lemon water. But that’s not all. The drink also prevents vascular damage, according to expert.
Lemons are often avoided because they are so acidic. But they are really healthy. They cheer up the mind and, despite the sour taste, are basic and have a deacidifying effect.
Acidification has a negative effect on bones, cartilage, and skin. The acid is mostly found in meat, alcohol, and sugar.
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
What you can do about it: A glass of lemon water before you eat will help you bring your body back into balance.
In addition, there is a lot of vitamin C in the lemon. This protects against colds and helps you get better again faster. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
This is especially noticeable in the arteries. Because the vitamins protect the blood vessel walls and this reduces the risk of a heart attack.
In general, lemon juice is attributed a satiating power by the dietary fiber of the lemon, as well as a great contribution in polyphenols that prevent weight gain by acting as a fat burner and even improve the skin and prevent cancer.