The Lakers forward will earn nearly $ 100 million this season.
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James topped the Forbes list of the highest-paid players this season in the NBA.
The American’s total income for the 2020/21 season will be a record $ 95.4 million, of which $ 31.4 million is a player’s salary and $ 64 million is from advertising contracts and other projects.
Second on the list is Golden State defender Stephen Curry, who will earn $ 74.4 million ($ 34.4 million in salaries, $ 40 million in sponsorship deals). Kevin Durant from Brooklyn Nets closed the top three with revenue of 65.2 million (31.2 million + 34 million).
- Frustration: 4th major factor of addiction – study
- With the advancement of vaccination in the world, are COVID-19 cases falling, rising, or stagnating?
- Stimulus Package Update: Everything you need to know about the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 tax package
- Scientists discover a pathogen (more dangerous than coronavirus) killing endangered chimpanzees
- What will Neutron look like, the new rocket for interplanetary human missions that will compete with SpaceX
To your attention the top ten of the rating:
1. LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers, 95.4 million)
2. Stephen Curry (Golden State, 74.4 million)
3. Kevin Durant (Brooklyn, 65.2 million)
4. Russell Westbrook (Washington, 58.1 million) million)
5. James Harden (Brooklyn, 50 million)
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee, 49 million)
7. Klay Thompson (Golden State, 43.3 million)
8. Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn, 43 million)
9. Chris Paul ( Phoenix, 40.1 million)
10. Damian Lillard (Portland, 39 million)
Recall that LeBron has been playing in the NBA since 2003. He tops the ranking of the highest-paid players for the seventh year in a row.