The Lakers forward will earn nearly $ 100 million this season.
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James topped the Forbes list of the highest-paid players this season in the NBA.
The American’s total income for the 2020/21 season will be a record $ 95.4 million, of which $ 31.4 million is a player’s salary and $ 64 million is from advertising contracts and other projects.
Second on the list is Golden State defender Stephen Curry, who will earn $ 74.4 million ($ 34.4 million in salaries, $ 40 million in sponsorship deals). Kevin Durant from Brooklyn Nets closed the top three with revenue of 65.2 million (31.2 million + 34 million).
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
To your attention the top ten of the rating:
1. LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers, 95.4 million)
2. Stephen Curry (Golden State, 74.4 million)
3. Kevin Durant (Brooklyn, 65.2 million)
4. Russell Westbrook (Washington, 58.1 million) million)
5. James Harden (Brooklyn, 50 million)
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee, 49 million)
7. Klay Thompson (Golden State, 43.3 million)
8. Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn, 43 million)
9. Chris Paul ( Phoenix, 40.1 million)
10. Damian Lillard (Portland, 39 million)
Recall that LeBron has been playing in the NBA since 2003. He tops the ranking of the highest-paid players for the seventh year in a row.