Police have revealed chilling 911 call records from the night 3 people were killed and 20 others were injured in the Miami banquet hall shooting.
On the night of Sunday, May 30, suspects fired 100 rounds into a crowd gathered for a rap concert at El Mula Banquet Hall in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- CDC: More than 35% of people hospitalized with Delta variant are between 18-to-49
- Unvaccinated Tennessee woman dies of COVID-19 after giving birth prematurely
- Prop Gun used by Alec Baldwin in deadly accident ‘had been declared safe to use’
- A herb that may fight asymptomatic and mild COVID symptoms naturally
- This is how Japan’s Mount Aso volcano woke up – Video
In the calls, dispatchers can be heard saving lives over the phone and directing survivors to assist before paramedics arrive.
“There’s all types of people out here shot. I’m shot. Everybody’s shot ma’am,” said one caller.
“I’ve been shot and I feel myself dying,” said another caller.
The chaotic scene of people running was captured on surveillance cameras as victims collapsed on the sidewalk. Police said the suspects were armed with assault rifles and the entire ordeal happened in less than 10 seconds.
Detectives are still reportedly looking for the gunmen. The Miami Herald, who obtained the 911 recordings, says it may have all begun over a dispute that started between music groups on social media.
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images