Fast charging technology has become one of the essential features for mobile phones in 2020. It allows you to charge your device in less than an hour and thus save a lot of time. The Android Authority portal presented a classification of devices taking into account the speed at which they are loaded.
It is already customary that when it comes to technological innovations, Chinese manufacturers are at the forefront. First on the list of the fastest smartphones to fill up with power is Xiaomi‘s flagship, the Mi 10 Ultra. Its 4,500 mAh battery charges 100% in just 21 minutes. It is the only cell phone on the market that charges in less than half an hour.
The silver medal goes to the Chinese Realme X50 Pro. Its 4,200 mAh battery recovers in 33 minutes. In third place was the Find X2 Pro from Oppo (China) that requires 43 minutes to charge the 4,260 mAh battery.
- Coronavirus: Scientists develop an antibody that fights even new mutant strain
- How common are allergic reactions to the Moderna vaccine in the US, according to CDC
- Titan’s Kraken Mare surprises scientists with its depth
- Newbie Venom developer promotes a cure for COVID-19
- Scientists develop a spray that kills coronavirus in one minute
In total, seven devices on the list demonstrated the ability to charge in less than an hour. In addition to those already mentioned, there are the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro and the Realme X3 Superzoom. For its part, the OnePlus-8 Pro needs exactly 60 minutes.
Here is the complete list of the fastest smartphones to charge:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: 21 minutes
- Realme X50 Pro: 33 minutes
- Oppo Find X2 Pro: 43 minutes
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: 46 minutes
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro: 49 minutes
- Realme X3 Superzoom: 56 minutes
- OnePlus Nord: 57 minutes
- OnePlus-8 Pro: 60 minutes
- OnePlus 8: 63 minutes
- Poco X3 NFC: 63 minutes
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: 64 minutes
- Poco F2 Pro: 64 minutes
- Galaxy Note 20: 70 minutes
- Galaxy S20 Exynos: 71 minutes
- Huawei P40 Pro: 74 minutes
It is worth mentioning that there is no Apple cell phone on the list.