The 58-year-old actress and model left her Instagram followers speechless after posting a photo in which she seems unrecognizable. Is it possible that this photo outweighs Moore’s surprise in Paris?
On January 27, Demi Moore gave something to talk about after her appearance at the Fendi show, within the framework of the Paris Fashion and Haute Couture Week.
Wearing a black satin suit with flared trousers and an off-the-shoulder, plunging neckline top, the model and actress paraded for an audience whose attention focused more on the actress’s face.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
In her latest photo posted on Instagram, Moore looks very young not only because of the appearance of her face, but also because of her clothing: glasses, leopard print beret, brown sweater, and jeans. In addition, Moore is sitting on the floor of her house and behind her is a stack of board games, a composition that gives the actress a playful and youthful appearance.
Moore accompanies the post by writing: “Early spring cleaning or a chance to play dress-up?”
Netizens were surprised by Moore’s new look. Some wrote on Instagram: “You don’t look like Demi Moore.”;
“You ruined your face”;
“Who is in this photograph?”;
“Sorry, they definitely did something to your face. It’s a shame. You were fine as you were. Stop before you look like a freak.”
Others, for their part, praised her new look. “Precious”, “I need this beret”, “Pretty”, “Beautiful”.