Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise has been spotted filming the new Mission Impossible.
The 58-year-old movie star waved and smiled at a group of onlookers and said the weather was ‘lovely’, before speeding off in a slick black BMW.
Cruise is thought to be filming the seventh film in the Mission Impossible series, which has been delayed due to coronavirus.
- On a British dating game show, man escorted out to “calm down” after getting too “excited” during filming
- Dead bodies of two young girls, 10 and 13, found in South Florida canal
- Missing golden retriever found swimming in Jersey Shore bay after 2 weeks
- Five supplements that can help relieve joint pain and long term conditions
- Invasive Giant Hogweed left two schoolboys blistered and burned
Sarah Jones, 46, said it was a ‘lovely surprise’ to see the actor arrive by helicopter while she was on her daily walk with her dog.
She said the actor was ‘extremely friendly’ and waved at the group of dog walkers who happened to be on the same field in Pickering, North Yorks., during his landing.
Sarah, who runs Pear Tree House Bed & Breakfast nearby, said it was thrilling to see the Top Gun star, as it’s one of her favourite films.
Sarah had been on a walk with her husband Christopher, 47, who was attracted by the sound of the helicopter propellers whirring in the distance.