The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pleased with the decision to leave Britain and believe they have begun a “new chapter”.
Prince Harry does not regret moving to the United States and is quite happy with his life away from his homeland.
It is noted that the prince is satisfied with the stay with his wife Meghan Markle and son Archie in Los Angeles.
“Harry has no regrets about their move. On the contrary, he feels freed from the shackles and extremely excited about the new chapter in life. Harry considers his move to the United States the best decision in his life,” said the magazine’s source.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
At the same time, the Duke of Sussex is worried about difficult relations with relatives, which have worsened after a recent scandalous interview with TV presenter Oprah Winfrey.
“Harry considers the current situation in his family very unfortunate. However, he and Megan do not regret moving, for them, everything is just beginning,” said the insider.
Recall a year ago, Prince Harry and his wife officially abandoned their royal duties and moved to the United States with their son Archie.
There were a lot of rumors in the media that the Duke of Sussex was having a hard time adapting to life in Los Angeles and was missing family a lot.
In February, it became known that Meghan Markle was pregnant with her second child. The girl should be born at the end of spring.